Printed Boardshorts – Soft Forest Green Daisy.
Printed Boardshorts Shorts – Soft Forest Green Daisy. Boardies drenched in daisy print with soft forest green. A classic mid-length board short cut with no side seams to prevent chafing and a contrast waistband.
• The fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles recovered from the ocean
• Fabric composition: 92% recycled PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) and 8% spandex
• 4-way stretch
• Light and soft to touch
• Water repellent
• Quick dry
• Seamless, so no chafing
• Faux fly closure
• Coral colour inside the waistband
• Rubber GiLo logo on back pocket
• GiLo embossed coral draw chord tips to prevent fraying
• Lock chord drawstring, so no double knot needed
• Streamline back zip pocket with a coral toggle to secure items inside
Hand wash cold water or just rinse to wash.
Do not bleach.
Do NOT put boardies in the washing machine.
Cool iron/Iron inside out/Do not iron design/Do not dry clean.
Hang up to dry.
Do not tumble dry.
Specialised technical shorts design. Please adhere to washing instructions.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know there’s a horrifying amount of plastic waste floating in the world’s oceans – around eight million metric tonnes of the stuff. 80 percent of plastic bottles never get recycled – and although they are designed to be used only once, they stick around for hundreds of years. The environmental impacts that accompany this mass consumption are devastating to our planet and ultimately threaten all life on Earth, to the point by 2050 there will be more microplastic in the ocean than fish! Ocean pollution is undeniably one of the most serious issues of our time. The overwhelming amount of plastic in our waterways is polluting our beaches, choking our wildlife and contaminating our drinking water.