Swim Shorts – Soft Forest Green Daisy.
Swim Shorts – Soft Forest Green Daisy. Classic shorts in a soft forest green colour and drenched in daisy print. A mid-thigh length short cut with no seams in the inner thigh to prevent chafing.
• The fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles recovered from the ocean
• Fabric composition: 92% recycled PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) and 8% spandex
• 4-way stretch
• Light and soft to touch
• Water repellent
• Quick dry
• Rubber GiLo logo on back pocket
• Seamless on the inner thigh, so no chafing
• Built-in mesh briefs
• Lock chord drawstring, so no double knot needed
• GiLo embossed silver draw chord tips to prevent fraying
• GiLo coral embossed draw chord eyelets
• Coral colour inside the waistband
• Two side pockets
• Streamline back zip pocket with a coral toggle to secure items inside
Hand wash cold water or just rinse in cold water to prolong fabric life.
Do not bleach.
Cool iron/Iron inside out/Do not iron design/Do not dry clean.
Hang up to dry.
Do not tumble dry.
Specialised technical shorts design. Please adhere to washing instructions.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know there’s a horrifying amount of plastic waste floating in the world’s oceans – around eight million metric tonnes of the stuff. 80 percent of plastic bottles never get recycled – and although they are designed to be used only once, they stick around for hundreds of years. The environmental impacts that accompany this mass consumption are devastating to our planet and ultimately threaten all life on Earth, to the point by 2050 there will be more microplastic in the ocean than fish! Ocean pollution is undeniably one of the most serious issues of our time. The overwhelming amount of plastic in our waterways is polluting our beaches, choking our wildlife and contaminating our drinking water.