Men’s Hybrid Golf Shorts – Khaki.
Men’s Hybrid Golf Shorts – Khaki. A wardrobe staple khaki golf shorts with the formal golf cut, however extremely soft, light, and comfortable. A win-win for a stylish man who favours comfort too. The shorts feature 3D silicone branding as a beautiful added detail with GiLo embossed recycled rubber buttons. Long to protect your legs and give you a full range of movement. Being super soft, lightweight, and durable they are perfect for golf days, Sunday lunches, leisure, or whatever you want to wear them for. They are made from a quick-drying, 4-way stretch, recycled material to provide ultimate comfort whatever activity you favour.
Made from recycled plastic bottles – reducing landfill & ocean pollution, and leaving a significantly smaller environmental footprint than traditional, non-recycled swimwear fabrics. The fabric is 92% recycled ocean waste and 8% spandex. Each pair is made out of 20-21 recycled plastic bottles. Save our planet. Save Mother Nature. Shop with a conscience. #fashionwithaconscience
• The fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles recovered from the ocean
• Fabric composition: 92% recycled PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) and 8% spandex
• 4-way stretch
• Light and soft to touch
• Quick dry
• Two front pockets
• Two back pockets. One with branded GiLo button
• Printed daisy branded elasticated waistband, which stretches to give ease of movement with the 4-way stretch fabric
• Recycled rubber GiLo printed button on the front of the shorts and one on the back pocket
• 3D silicon GiLo branding on the front pocket of the shorts
• 3D silicon GiLo triangle logo on the back pocket
• GiLo Lifestyle printed in black inside the inner waistband in 3D silicon print to prevent shorts from rising up your back with movement
Hand wash cold water or just rinse in cold water to prolong fabric life.
Do not bleach.
Cool iron/Iron inside out/Do not iron design/Do not dry clean.
Hang up to dry.
Do not tumble dry.
Specialised technical shorts design. Please adhere to washing instructions.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know there’s a horrifying amount of plastic waste floating in the world’s oceans – around eight million metric tonnes of the stuff. 80 percent of plastic bottles never get recycled – and although they are designed to be used only once, they stick around for hundreds of years. The environmental impacts that accompany this mass consumption are devastating to our planet and ultimately threaten all life on Earth, to the point by 2050 there will be more microplastic in the ocean than fish! Ocean pollution is undeniably one of the most serious issues of our time. The overwhelming amount of plastic in our waterways is polluting our beaches, choking our wildlife and contaminating our drinking water.
There are no reviews yet.